Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Big Brother Canada 3 Opening Week Thoughts


Well Risha and her great big dirty milkers are out of the house, thanks for the mammaries! Well for now at least, as it's been the revealed that the first five houseguests eliminated will get a chance to compete to come back in the house.  As we all know I hate Twistos Twists, but if they insist on pulling this bullshit I'm glad they are doing it pre-jury when it doesn't matter as much.  It was a crime on BBCAN1 when Gary was let back in the house with a few weeks left.


As for Canada's vote, I am once again disappointed with my fellow countrymen.  Ya Blew It.  I guess the same assholes who voted to evict Risha are the same squids who have elected that toupee wearing piece of shit Stephen Harper to successive majority governments.  How can anyone possibly vote for Pilar to stay?  She is completely useless, she was on the block and had absolutely nothing to say, the only time she talked she sounded like Marlee Matlin for christs sake.  At least Risha was going to play the game.  Pilash fucking sucks, she is like Victoria on BB16 she's boring as all get out and there was a chance for someone who offers absolutely nothing to be shown the door, but like I said YA BLEW IT!  

By the way as someone with a unique name I know how annoying it is to have people mispronounce your name and having to explain it (hence why I usually just go by Did or Diddy).  But she hasn't corrected anyone, if you want to be called Peelee fucking say so, or is she that fucking dense that she doesn't realize it?  Even the Big Brother voice guy in the Instagram-filtered opening recap kept calling her Pilar.

Other Random Thoughts:

I don't think I can deal with Zankie 2.0. it was so incredibly annoying the first time around.  At least Johnny isn't as dreadful as fucking Frankie.  Frankie is the fucking worst... did you see when he went to some shitty award show dressed in body paint?  What an attention whore.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay, but if the BBCAN producers are going to create a fake male on male showmance just for attention that is stupid as all fuck.

Alliances are starting to form, I like the idea of the Zach and Jordan alliance, I think they will go far, Zach is a physical threat but he is as boring as his home province of Saskatchewan.  Jordan is a super fan and a good strategist, the combination of brains and brawn could take them far.  It kind of reminds me of The Renegades with Dan and Memphis on BB10.

Sarah fucking nailed it for calling on Kevin purposely sabotaging that balloon thing... colour me shocked about that.  I am coming around to her, I hope she drops the whole airhead stoner act because she is smart and has good things to say.  I am starting to like Brittnee too.

The whole Sindy with an S thing needs to end immediately, I suppose she is the anti-Pilar when it comes her name.  I guess you need someone you love to hate! She seems to be scheming right now, she has won a competition and I do like actual game players not dullards like fucking Pilar, Bruno or Bobby.

Speaking of Bobby I saw this and thought it was pretty funny


I really need to get photoshops and do them, I think I can come up with some good ones for my Big Brother and Sports blogs.

As of right now the feeds haven't been turned on so I don't know who won HOH, it's too fucking early to make a call on who I think I will get it and who might be going on the block.  For new readers I do post spoilers, but they're always at the end of the blog and there is a warning!

Well that's it until next Wednesday!  In the meantime give your boy a follow on the Twitter @HDH2112


No comments: