Friday, April 12, 2013

Big Brother Canada Week 7 thoughts


All these people are fucking retarded.  Alec is a retard for throwing the P.O.V.,  Topaz is retarded for trusting Jillian so much, Peter is a full fledged downie bear for not using the P.O.V. he won.  Talla, well she must've been dropped on her head as a child.  This whole show is retarded because the producers have a fetish for twists.  But I still watch, and will continue to watch...perhaps I'm the retard.  Now that I have managed to offend everyone with my liberal use of the word "retard" let's get on with my Week 7 thoughts. 



As I have already mentioned Alec is a complete dumbass for throwing the P.O.V. competition, not just throwing it, but completely quitting half way through.  This may sound stupid but I think you should have some respect for the game, and not just quit for no reason.  Throwing a competition is one thing when it really is not in your best interest to win, but 10,000 people applied to be on the show and you go and quit a competition just like that?  Fuck you and fuck your massive eyebrows. He also blew it by voting out AJ a couple of weeks ago instead of Andrew.  I really think he fancied himself to be Dr. Will from BB2 and Big Brother All-Stars, but he didn't even come close. But he is gone (for now...) as for his Shield partner Peter....


You dumb-dumb, yes dumb-dumb I called you an insult made famous by the Great Gazoo on the Flintstones.  My pick to win from episode one is done-zo.  I kind of see what his reasoning would be not to use the POV tonight, not wanting to upset Jillian and Emmett, but he should have taken off Topaz, forcing Emmett to put up Andrew,  both Talla and Andrew are underlings of Jillian and Emmett, and that would have weakened their alliance.  But no he decided to play it safe, and now Topaz is out the door.  His hard-on for Liza is fucking pathetic.  Him wearing her hairband around his finger is creepy.  I seriously think that Peter thinks that him and Liza are going to hook-up and live happily ever after.  Give it up bud, you'll be back home making lame YouTube videos, sniffing Liza's hairband and eating chicken fingers in two months and no one will ever hear from you again.  I think Liza is going to need a restraining order once he is back in the real world.


While I agree Jillian going back on her would to Topaz was a shitty thing to do, this is Big Brother for fucks sakes, you can't trust anyone or anything.  Like Mike Boogie said in the last American season "this is the Big Brother house you're allowed to bounce cheques".  I would have never stepped off that ice berg if I was Topaz, and it's her own dumb fault that she is in the jury house.


Preach on Evel Dick

What a fucking surprise there is another "massive twist" on Big Brother Canada.  I can live with Double Evictions, Instant evictions, but voting to have someone in the jury house come back into the house?  LAME.  In fact I think it's completely unfair, especially at this stage of the game when there is only 5 players left.  People get evicted for a reason, and they should not be given a chance to re-enter the game, it's not fair for people who are still in the house.  Obviously Canada is going to vote Gary back in.  Yipee.  Maybe he'll have to go on slop and he'll have another meltdown.  They weren't exactly clear when the returning house guest will return, I assume it will be on next Thursday's live show.  I know the producers of both the American and Canadian versions of Big Brother seem to think Twists are the key to keep things interesting but they can't be farther from the truth.  Good casting makes the show, not incessant twists. This twist is the worst of them all, it is damn near criminal to have someone come back this late in the game.  Unless you don't want to be spoiled, do not read on....





Jillian wins HOH again, whoopdee fuck.  As for her nominations it's obvious she puts up Peter and Talla.  Like I said earlier I think Peter is gone, but of course that all depends on what happens at POV and with this ridiculous twist.  But what the fuck do I know, I am sure the producers are going to throw in  Diamond Pandora's Box Coup d'Etat and fucking Rachel is going to come swooping into the house.

As usual I'll end with my plea to follow me on twitter @didhenley or to leave a comment.  This show pisses me off.

No comments: