Friday, April 05, 2013

Big Brother Canada Week 6 thoughts


It was a big week in the Big Brother house, the producers seem hellbent in throwing twist after twist at us this season, and it was no different this week with the instant eviction on Sundays episode.  To be honest I thought the whole instant eviction was a bit chincy.  It robbed Topaz of getting the perks of being HOH, the room, the letter and pictures from home, all the candy and shit that they get etc.  Plus I think she got thrown under the bus by the producers by letting the rest of the house listen to her plot her move.  I thought her picks were stupid too, picking on the old man bromance like that.  Another thing is what happened to the Veto?? If there was the whack instant eviction AJ and Andrew should've been given the chance to take themselves off the block.  But alas, the old man bromance was split up and AJ was the first member sent to the jury house.


The scene above made me laugh, when Andrew brought the picture of AJ out to have dinner with him.  I wish they got more airtime at the beginning of the season, they were a lot more entertaining than that asshole Tom or the insufferable showmances that have plagued this season.  I hate that term showmance, in fact I am never going to use it anymore.



Before I get into Gary's eviction this week, I have to say his meltdown over being put on slop was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.  What a fucking baby!  I am a big boy, and if you've read my blog you know I love my food but I certainly wouldn't have a melt down like a 3 year old if I was put on slop for the week, I wouldn't be happy about it but there would be no tears and hysterics.  I actually lost a lot of respect for Gary this week when he flipped out at Talla for absolutely no reason.  All she did was ask him to turn off the stove, and he got all up in her business.  I know Gary is, uh, feminine but the guy is 6'3' and towered over Talla, I honestly thought he was going to punch her.  As far as Gary getting evicted, it was a good move for the rest of the house, Gary was a strong player who had a good shot of winning and it was good to get rid of him.  He was funny and entertaining and all but it was time for him to go.  PS Arisa Cox your pump fakes are getting old and tiresome, this is the 4th or 5th time in a row you've said "Topaz..........(needless dramatic pause)......you are safe".  My girl Julie Chen just cuts to the chase, and you can learn a thing or two from her.


As for the rest of the house, believe it or not that dingbat Talla actually holds a lot of power now, and what she does is going to go a long way the rest of the season.  I think Talla is hilarious, she is definitely one of my favourite houseguests...the screaming is a little much though.  The house is divided into the east coast/west coast factions, just like the 90's rap scene but with less bitches and blunts....and murders I guess.  So we got the Shield+Topaz representing Vancouver and the Maritimers Andrew, Emmett and Jillian, leaving Talla in the middle as the tie-breaker.  Whoever she aligns with will be the winning faction, and will go down to the Final 3.  Despite calling Peter to win from the start the only reason I want him to win now is because I want to be right, he actually annoys me, the main reason is the screaming in the diary room, you're not Dan Gheesling, get a grip!! The Liza elastic thing has also made me lose a ton of respect for him.  The person I want to win now is Andrew but I don't think he has a chance.   The episode tonight ended with an endurance competition, so we won't know who wins HOH until Sunday.  Unless you read the spoilers, so don't read on unless you want to be spoiled.


Don't say I didn't warn you....but Jillian wins HOH, so in other words Emmett is now Head of Household.  This doesn't bode too well for the Shield, and this may be the end of them.  I am saying that Jillian will put up Alec and Topaz, and if one of them wins veto she'll put up Peter in their place.  Ultimately I think it's curtains for Alec, he is too good a player, and Jillian and Emmett would be absolutely stupid if they don't make this move.  

And quelle surprise, we have another fucking twist, and there is going to be a fucking double eviction, those are so hard to predict, but for arguments sake I'll say Topaz is the second evicted next week.


No comments: