Thursday, September 10, 2015

Big Brother 17 Week 11 Thoughts

Is this shit-sandwich of a season over yet?  Holy fuck buds, if it wasn't for a Blue Jays rain out I don't think I would've caught up tonight, and might have just skipped over this episode.  This season is DRAGGING.

First thing I guess Julia was evicted...whoopdee fuck,  Yet another spineless and dumb move, if Vanessa had half a brain she would've targeted Liz.  Liz is the one winning god damned competitions this year and Julia has been just as bad as Meg at comps.  How do they keep Liz and Austin "The Grossmance" together in the house?  Man oh man these people are fucking stupid.


Austin and Liz make me physically ill, especially Austin.  Fuck that is one ugly dude, these two don't stand a fucking chance outside the house.  He said that he'll be there for Christmas dinner?  Fat fucking chance these two won't be together by October 1st.  Julia put on a brave face with my beloved Julie Chen, but she like the rest of us know how disgusting this relationship is.

Austin's act during Wednesday's episode was nauseating... the Judas thing is so excruciatingly terrible, the top hot, the weird DR's.  Get a fucking life bud, give it up for lent.  I honestly can't believe Liz is into them.  Liz is a pretty girl, dumb as a post, but is pretty and can do much better than this squid.  Is she that desperate to get finger-banged that she'll let anything in?   Austin is professing his love for her is so corny, how can he possibly truly love her??  Of course she didn't say that back to him, file the restraining order now for after the show.  He said he "ruined his life" for her, well you ruined my summer of Big Brother you fucking arsehole.  I was so happy when I thought they had broken up, and Liz and Julia were making fun of him, I was truly disappointed to see them back together.

I just want this fucking season to end.

Spoilers at the end.

Other Random Thoughts:

CBS Head Honcho (and Mr. Julie Chen) Les Moonves said he is "disappointed" in 5 to 6 houseguests, he said usually it's a couple a season, but it's odd that the Big Cheese would go on record saying what we all think that this season is balls.  I am sure he is talking about the Twins and Austin,  Julia and Liz would have been WAY better without Austin, we saw their humour at the start in the season, and when they were making fun of Austin on Wednesday, but their alliance with that Weird Al looking Squid ruined everything.

Steve wants to bang his Mom and it's disgusting.  I love my Mom, we all love our mothers but his act with his Mom is downright sad, creepy and pathetic.

All I really want now is a Steve-Johnny Mac final 2 because then I'm guaranteed to win a cool $40 in my work pool.


Vanessa won HOH... just give her the $500K now and spare us the last two weeks.  I hope to fuck she puts up Austin and Liz, but as we've seen this season these people are dumb fucks and the most obvious plan can go sideways.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

You should see how my partner Wesley Virgin's story launches with this shocking and controversial video.

Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he found hidden, "self mind control" secrets that the government and others used to get everything they want.

THESE are the same SECRETS many famous people (notably those who "became famous out of nothing") and elite business people used to become wealthy and famous.

You probably know that you only use 10% of your brain.

Mostly, that's because the majority of your brain's power is UNTAPPED.

Maybe this thought has even taken place INSIDE OF YOUR own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years back, while riding an unlicensed, beat-up bucket of a car with a suspended license and with $3 on his bank card.

"I'm very frustrated with living paycheck to paycheck! When will I become successful?"

You took part in those questions, ain't it so?

Your own success story is going to start. You just have to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

Take Action Now!