Monday, August 24, 2015

Big Brother 7 Week 8 Thoughts


Well my sincerest apologies to the 6 or 7 loyal readers of this blog for being so late with my weekly ramblings.  Excuses, Excuses I know, but with the Jays playing so well, BB has taken a back seat... plus do I really need to see/hear about that Caveman Austin finger banging Liz?  Or him getting a hammer-jammer under the covers? No fucking thank you, those two make me physically ill.



Sooo a lot has happened since we last spoke, Becky was eliminated... big fucking deal.  She had some good ideas in her HOH but she was boring as all get out.  I don't think she stands a chance coming back in the house especially against Shelli, Jackie or (potentially) Johnny Mac.  It does suck to her that she put all her cards on the table to eliminate Vanessa (the proper thing to do) and yet she is on the outside looking in and Vanessa is still safe in this game.


Holy fuck is Austin a loser.  I really can't stand this caveman, this whole Judas schtick needs to end immediately.  I really hated how he kept referring to his god damned Top Hat and turning into Judas, plus his speech at the eviction ceremony was amongst the most painful things I have sat through watching Big Brother ever... and that includes two seasons of Rachel Fucking Reilly.  I don't think I was in too much of a hurry to catch up on this past weeks episodes knowing Austin and the twiiiiiinsss-uhhhh had all the power-uhhhhhh.   Seriously Liz and Julias voices are so fucking annoying, why do they say uhhhhhh after every other word??  Oh my gooooddd-uhhhhhhhh you just gave Austin a handy?? Ewwwwww-uhhhhhhhhhh.



How is Vanessa made out of teflon in this game?? Jesus Christ do these people not have a clue... it seems to me they do have a clue (shockingly) yet are doing aboslutely nothing about it.  I suppose it does make a little sense to boot her after the jury member comes back in, that way when they do eliminate her she is gone for good.

I would honestly have more respect for her game play if she wasn't such a blubbering paranoid lunatic.  She has played a good game so far, but for christs sakes have some composure.  Her lying and constant scheming and paranoia has put a big target on her back and it's only a matter of time before she is gone.

OTHER RANDOM THOUGHTS:

I know who wins Veto and if they use it... spoilers at the end.

David Price pitches for the Jays on Wednesday, and there is a Ti-Cats game on Thursday so I won't be catching up on BB until the weekend, hopefully I post one of these on Saturday or Sunday.

I can't wait for the return of Zingbot.  He's the highlight of the season for me, I love some good ol insult-comedy.

Otev was incredibly annoying this year with the whole BUTTTAAAH thing... no one besides Paul Stanley screams like that.

Austin's Angels? Scamper Squad?  Fuck off... especially Austin's Angels.

Steve is still a sniveling little wiener, and all those nerds in his home town can fuck off too.  Unfortunately I have him in my work pool and he is my last shot to win some money.

I hope if Johnny Mac gets eliminated he comes back, him and James are the only reasons to keep watching now.  They're both hilarious.


Ughhhhh, Vanessa won veto and of course she didn't use it.  It looks like Johnny Mac is the one to go. Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-uhhhhhhhhhh

No comments: