Friday, April 11, 2014

Big Brother Canada 2 Week 5 Thoughts


Welp if it wasn't already the First 5 alliance is officially dead.  I had mixed feelings about them I thought Andrew was an arsehole and I LOATHE Sabrina, I kind of flip flop on that headcase Arlie, but I didn't mind Kenny or Sarah, and I am kind of sad to see them both go.  I do prefer Jon and Neda over Kenny and Sarah, but still it does stink to see good players go, too bad that Kenny and Sarah were shackled with dead weight like Sabrina (in her case that is a lot of weight) a hothead in Andrew and a flip flopper in Arlie, but so is the nature of the Big Brother beast.  I will miss Sarah, she has been one of my favourites this year... it is weird that they all called her "Mumsie" and she is pretty much the same age as I am, I don't know if I should feel old, pathetic or both... certainly nobody would ever look up to me as a father figure like she was a mother figure in the house! Plus mad props for that skeleton outfit, I don't know if she did that as an homage to John Entwistle of The Who, but he was the first to rock that outfit, and that's what I think of when I see it.  Sadly I think she sealed her own fate this week with Kennys help.  First she did that huge celebration when Kenny won veto, and then Kenny went to Heather and perhaps did the shittiest negotiations of all time in an last ditch effort to keep her in the game, it was pretty much curtains for her, and she knew it!


This will be a recurring theme of this shitty blog until this beast is eliminated but good lord do I ever hate Slobrina.  It was absolutely dreadful when she confronted Allison last night when it became apparent that she turned her back on the First 5 and was going to align with The "Sloppy Seconds" (I love that name btw) Slobrina, or Sobrina was blubbering away, speaking about their friendship in the past tense, saying that she was going to invite her to her house after the show but not anymore.  Give me a break, it's like she is in fucking Grade 3.  Plus she is absolutely useless in any and all competitions, even during that stupid sock puppet thing they were told NOT to break character, and it was revealed that the others broke character maybe 1-5 times, she broke character a whopping 21 times!! Get your shit together Slobrina, and for my own sanity she better be out of the house next week.


Neda is by far playing the smartest game so far.  If she doesn't end up winning the $100K and the lifetime supply of Twistos then I'll be shocked.  Winning when she has too, laying low when necessary...  great strategy too throwing away all the condiments so Kenny didn't have them for his slop.  I am liking her game more and more each week but for christ sakes woman eat a sandwich or something, she is a bloody toothpick!  She was behind the eviction of Kenny, perhaps the strongest player thus far this season and his eviction went flawlessly.  She is going to win this game.

Other Random Thoughts: 

Allison has put herself in a decent position with having that special Veto power.  The whole thing where she was tracking down clues was kind of intense, I imagine her heart was pounding throughout that, and mine kind of was too.  It was definitely a smart gamble on her part not to use it on herself right away knowing that Sarah was likely to go home.  Speaking of veto powers... whatever happened to Adel's?? Like I said in this space a few weeks ago that the power was useless and whack as fuck, I think even he forgot about it.

Speaking of the Veto competition, those spelling ones will forever remind be of Jeff spelling "Technotronics" on Big Brother 11.

I am so sick of these god damned cliffhanger HOH competitions this season, it seems like it has happened every week so far!  I am a Nosey Parker and can't help but read the spoilers so the first 15 minutes of the Sunday episode is wasted while they go through the HOH competition... the worst was this past Sunday when they re-played EVERYTHING from last Thursday on the Sunday episode.  For once can they have an HOH comp be decided on the fucking episode?

Heather kind of looks like Sandra Bernhard

I like how Big Brother fucked with them on the Sunday episode making them think it was an instant eviction, better yet it exposed Slobrina, when she exclaimed right away that she would vote out Rachelle...despite the fact there was no nominations! I think Rachelle got a little payback when she was the only one who voted to evict her over Kenny last night.

I watch the Big Brother Side show after the Thursday episode, and I have to say that Peter is a fucking douchebag.  I don't know where that dork comes off thinking he is some kind of Big Brother genius, the guy won JACK SHIT last year (oh yeah he was 'throwing' it all) but he comes down on all these other houseguests when they are evicted telling them how terrible they were to their face.  Go back to sniffing Liza's hairband you tool.

Jury has to be coming up soon, but if you notice there is 8 houseguests left, which would leave an even number of jury members....which leads me to believe that the 7th jury spot will be going to Canada in yet another Twistos(tm) Twist!

Speaking of Twistos, I finally had them and well, they aren't very good, but certainly aren't the worst thing I had.  They reminded me of croutons, I am sure they would've been better with some kind of dip, but hey that didn't stop me from eating the whole bag.

Before I get into the spoiler, I have some sad news for you all, I am not sure when I will get this blog posted next week.  I'll be getting the fuck out of dodge for Easter I may be in Hamilton I may be in London next Thursday but I don't know if I will even watch the show (drinking and catching up with friends is a definite priority!), let alone be near a computer to do a blog, but rest assured I will do one once I get caught up, it may not be until the Monday though! I apologize to the 10 or so readers of this!


Woo-Hoo!!! Jon won HOH! Which hopefully spells curtains for that awful Sabrina, she certainly will not win veto, so I am guessing that her and Rachelle go up and that Sabrina will be the first member of the Jury House!

No comments: