Friday, March 28, 2014

Big Brother Canada 2 Week 3 Thoughts


Good riddance Ika, like Peter said on the Big Brother Side Show she was "all sass little substance."  I couldn't believe that she was shitting on Rachelle for targeting Heather and not making a "big move" when she did the EXACT same thing in her HOH.  As we all knew she totally blew her HOH and it was just a matter of time before she got the boot.  But she certainly went down in a blaze of glory...my goodness have you ever seen anything more uncomfortable on Big Brother than that $5,000 cheque/letters from home thing?  First of all I don't fault Ika whatsoever for taking the $5K, especially given her position in the house, I would have done it and so would you, but you obviously knew the producers in the diary room told her to go out there and "talk it out" and talk it out she did, in front of the whole bloody house!! Wow she threw everyone except for Adel and Neda under the bus!  Holy shit was she ever rude about the others in the house!  Now we've all been a position where we've talked shit about someone and they happen to overhear it or it gets back to them, and that makes you feel awful... this was 1000 times worse.  The rest of the house were babies about their stupid letters anyways, they knew full well that they were going to be cut off from their families and friends for a couple of months when they signed on, Sarah, the only remaining houseguest who is married with children was the most rational about Ika's decision while everyone else was shitting bricks... I like Sarah and I hope she makes it far in the game. By the way, Ika looks like Chris Bosh... click on this link to see other things that Chris Bosh/Ika look like. 


I can't stand Sabrina... her hysterics are really starting to grind my gears.  I hate how she thinks she is running the show too.  If you've been reading my previous Big Brother posts (thank you if you have!) you know how much I hate unnecessary twists.  But I think this latest Twistos Twist will ensure that two of my least favourite houseguests - Sabrina and Andrew are put on the block.  By the way, I consider myself Snackings MVP and I STILL have never had Twistos, nor have I even seen it at any grocery or convenience stores... do these things even exist outside the Big Brother house??  Anyways it's clear who is going to go up, first Peter and Gary both said on the Side Show that Sabrina should be put up then there was this....


I went to vote for who I wanted to be put up after the show (Sabrina and Andrew obvs), and I took this screen shot... look who is first and second on the list.... it isn't in alphabetical order or anything, and they just so happen to put Sabrina and Andrew first in the list.  I don't think that this was an accident! Fuck them both anyways, I hope they do go up and break up the stupid First Five alliance and their ridiculous hand gestures.  Anyways, I guarantee Sabrina and Andrew are going to go up...veto could be big this week, I am not sure if someone wins veto who would go up next... would the person who got the third most votes be put up?  If that's the case I am not sure who that would be, I am guessing it would be Kenny, but it could be Heather too because she is annoying as all fuck.  It'll be interesting to see how things unfold!


So I am kind of a big deal again... not only did McCrae read this shitty blog 2 weeks in a row (I tweeted at him again, and wrote back saying he read it... he also said he was drunk hahaha) but the Big Brother legend himself Evel Dick Donato read this and agreed with what I had to say!

 Other Random Thoughts:

Jon is my favourite houseguest.  I loved that challenge they had on the Sunday episode where him and Allison got to get hammered in the diary room and had to go back out in the house and pretend like they weren't shitfaced... now that would be a challenge I would excel at!  But what's up with the nail polish?!?! I didn't notice it until my friend and future Big Brother Canada contestant Bobby pointed that out to me, but that's kind of bizarre, eh bud?? Out for a rip are ya bud, ohhh fuck yah!

Speaking of booze, I love when they get it.  From what I have heard from previous Big Brother houseguests the worst thing about being about being there is the sheer boredom.  There is no TV to watch, no internet to surf, not even any shitty books to read.  So no wonder they are all so fucking pumped when something different happens, especially if booze is involved!

I was pretty shocked at the Veto competition... I'm an asshole and I read spoilers so I already knew Allison won and took herself off and that Rachelle put up Ika before the Wednesday episode, but the way it unfolded left me scratching my head wondering what the hell was going on.  I can't believe that dunce Heather did not take the veto, and instead had to wear some god forsaken jazzercise outfit, obviously it worked out in the end because she is still in the house but what a dumbass!

While Arlie is still nuttier than squirrel shit, that Marsha the Moose challenge he did was fucking hilarious.  I thought that was one of the highlights of the season thus far, I loved when he asked Allison if she was "crushing food" and when he told Jon he stunk and he said "well fuck me, then!" and of course when told Ika that looking at her was like looking at the devil incarnate but then went on to praise her booty.  My thoughts on Arlie gone up and down like a toilet seat this season, sometimes I find him insufferable but sometimes he can be funny.... but either way keep your god damned clothes on, Jesus Christ I have had enough of seeing you cup your junk!

I don't mind Adel but for christs sakes bud get some new pals... everyone he has been close to has been given the boot, if I was in the house I would avoid him like the plague!!

Prediction for the week: Sabrina and Andrew will be put up by Canada this week, and Sabrina will thankfully be shown the door.

No comments: