Friday, March 21, 2014

Big Brother Canada 2 Week 2 Thoughts


I hate Ika.  She has a rotten attitude, and I am so glad her horrible plan blew up in her face.  I know it's easier said than done but she should have used her HOH to make up a big move, but Heather was her target?? I know Heather is annoying as fuck, the sound of her voice makes me want to punch myself in the face, but there was much bigger fish to fry.  She had no reason to target Heather besides the fact that she is irritating, Ika said herself that she wasn't a threat... then why in the blue hell would you put her up and make her the target?!?!  When she won veto she could have EASILY put up Andrew or Kenny and they would have been gone, but for some bizarre reason she was hellbent on eliminating Heather.  Most of the girls on this season are so catty and Ika is their fearless leader, hopefully she is gone sooner rather than later.


But despite being assured of his safety by Ika, that doofus Paul was the 3rd one evicted from the Big Brother Canada household.  This guys game was a fucking horror show... it must've been tough being the oldest in the house, and he was definitely an outcast... but that was his own dumb fault.  He tried to make an alliance with everyone in the first week, tried to be the nice guy, and then purposely tried to play a villain accusing Andrew (who is an arsehole btw) of being a racist.  That was quite possibly the worst strategy in the history of Big Brother.  It was just a matter of time before he left, and I am not upset that he is gone, I just wish Kyle was able to stay in the game over this dork.  As much as I don't like Andrew, his impression of Paul in his eviction message was SPOT ON.  I have to give credit where it is due there.  Paul is easily one of the worst Big Brother Contestants, perhaps of all time... at least in the Canadian version he is the worst, the only competition he won was because he bribed the 6 other people to forfeit!  Every other one he was downright brutal at... Jerry from Big Brother 10 was better and that guy was like 97 years old.  His train wreck of a game will be missed for the laughs, what I won't miss though are his jiggly boobs.  I think it's time for Paul to get a manzere.  



Oh god... an insufferable showmance is blooming between Andrew and Allison.  She claims she is just doing it as strategy, but who knows.  You can tell Sabrina is jealous as fuck over this, hopefully this doesn't dominate the season like previous in house relationships have dominated the show. 

As I mentioned before I hate how catty the girls are in the house.  Case in point, they all hate Allison and only refer to her as "the new girl", like she doesn't have a name.  It reminds me of back in 1st year university, when a guy on my floor got kicked out of residence for smoking dope in his room (didn't go out to the forest like the rest of us!) and we called the guy that moved into his space "New Guy" for the rest of the year... but it wasn't done maliciously, just stupidity.  These girls are just catty bitches.  There is a pretty strong division between the girls and guys right now, and it is pretty hard to take sides, because there are people I like and dislike on both sides of this divide.


I have to say that the "buzzworthy" challenge was fucking stupid.  I was home doing nothing but watch the Raptors and Leafs lose last Sunday afternoon and I couldn't be bothered watching the live feeds and participate in this stupid contest.  From the jist of it they all dressed up in wacky make up and did dumb things for votes to win a "power".  Adel won... it's kind of funny on Big Brother Canada that all the news he got from the outside world involved hockey... way to play up the stereotypes!  But his power is so fucking stupid, and they're playing it off like it is some game changing thing.  This reminds me of Lawon from Big Brother 13 volunteering to be evicted because he was convinced he was going to come back into the house with "Super Powers"  those non-existent super powers are way better than this shitty power Adel 'won'.  I like Adel though, he's one of the few I can tolerate so far this season, but this power is useless and whack as fuck.  I also think lying about this ridiculous supposed power is only going to hurt his game in the long run, just tell the rest of these idiots how shitty your actual power is and get on with it.

Other Random Thoughts:

It was pretty funny on the Sunday episode when Kenny said that he was an "ass-man" well no shit, of course he's an ass man... not that there is anything wrong with that!!

The boys in this house need to put on some god damned clothes... first we had Arlie the lunatic streaking throughout the house, Kenny never wears a shirt, and Jon pretty much chills in tighty whities the entire time.  Can the girls learn a thing or two from these guys perhaps??

As I just alluded to, Arlie is completely spun... seriously this guy is mental!  What is with that sick hair cut?  What is with that red suit he wore on eviction night?  What is with the streaking?  This guy has issues.

I'm starting to really warm up to Neda, honestly I think she is one of the smartest players in the house, she was the only voice of reason when Ika stupidly made Heather her target.  I am going to make a bold prediction - Neda is going to win this game.


So me and McCrae from Big Brother 15 and I are pretty much buds now.  As you can see by the time, I came home a little late from drinking at my buddys house last weekend and started to tweet out the link to my Big Brother Reviews to people, and I sent the link to McCrae - you could tell I was drunk because at first I tweeted him the wrong link.  Anyways, he said he enjoyed the fact that I have a Kramer display picture and that my name on it is Reginald VelJohnson, he thought I was "a cool dude" anyways that's what he said about my article last week.   I was still pretty shocked that a "D" List celebrity read my shitty blog, and that he told me he did.  He was probably drunk too.


Rachelle won HOH!! I think she looks like the lead singer of Evanescence.  She even dressed all goth like in that stupid buzzworthy challenge....  I still think she is pretty cute though.   Anyways I am not sure where her head is at, as she is on the catty girl side.  If I were her I would go after Ika, only because I hate her, but the best game move would be to go after Andrew and Kenny.  However, I believe she will play it safe and nominate Allison and Heather, and Heather will be shown the door.

No comments: