Thursday, July 24, 2014

Big Brother 16 Week 4 Thoughts


Zzzzzzzzzzzz.... I am enjoying this season but the evictions are becoming a little too predictable the last couple of weeks.  Brittany was the latest casualty, and I won't miss her, she had a bad attitude plus she committed the cardinal sin of Big Brother saying that she did not want to be there and wanted to go home.  I hate when people say that, thousands of people apply to be on the show and would switch places in a second with you.  I do give her props for doing that 2400 goals in 24 hour punishment, that was probably one of the toughest things I have seen anyone do on the show. At least she gets to go home and see her kids... two of which appear to be The Real Slim Shady.


I think Cody kicked himself in the ass in more ways than one this week.  I can't believe he went the safe route and decided to put up Donny over that lunatic Caleb, ESPECIALLY after he told Donny that he was safe.  Obviously there was no chance of Donny going home, but it would still be unsettling to go on the block.  It was Cody's HOH and if he wanted Caleb to go he should've gone, Derrick and Frankie insisted it was the right game move, but I disagree with them.  Brittany is expendible, she could've left whenever, and Cody had the votes to get rid of Caleb this week and he should have.


Caleb belongs in the Looney Bin. He is so fucking spun. That is evident enough to us who just watch the show and not the feeds, with him sneaking around trying to catch Amber talking to any other guy saying he is "Stealth Mode Cowboy"?? According to the live feeders he is taking Amber's dresses and smelling them and wrapping them around his head and whatnot.  He also tried to trade the $5K he won with Zach's trip to Germany so he can take Amber with him... the producers thankfully didn't allow the swap.  I really wish he was voted out this week (last week too!) at this point his obsession with Amber is not funny and I honestly think the producers need to intervene.  Plus he really is a dumbo of all dumbos as Donny said, he really thinks the Bomb Squad are still an alliance??


Frankie and Zach are our HOH's this week.  I wonder if they are finally going to make out?? Not that there is anything wrong with that!!  I have to think that Caleb will be the target this week... at least I am hoping.  But I can see them going the back door route like they did with Devin.  The usual suspects will go on the block in the meantime...Donny, Jacosta, Victoria... maybe Amber? Nicole or Hayden??  Anyways the Detonators are obviously steam rolling this season, I really hope they start to turn on each other soon as it is getting a little bit dull. 

Other Random Thoughts

The part with Frankies Grandfather was pretty touching, apparently he was very old and sick with cancer and it was just a matter of time, which made his decision to stay in the house a little easier, I am sure he was able to say his good-bye before he went to go on the show.  It was a nice moment when everyone in the house could put the game and any differences they had aside to help Frankie mourn his loss.


1, 2 Christine's coming for you.  Seriously she does look like Freddie Kreuger.  That being said I think she is in a pretty good position and she will sneak on through late into the show.  She is in with the Detonators, plus she is tight with Nicole and Hayden, and she hasn't got any blood on her hands so far, and like she has admitted has stumbled ass backwards into it all.


What in the name of fuck was Jocasta doing at the end of the Battle of the Block competition??  That was seriously one of the weirdest things I have seen in my entire life.  She seems like a nice enough person but this over the top Christianity really grinds my gears.  I think the producers told her to knock it off with the shout outs during her vote because for once she didn't give a shout out to everyone she knows before she cast her vote.

Victoria was once again useless this week.  Yeah she won the veto, but those competitions are all about luck, not any skill.  I really didn't understand the whole bed thing with her though?? Why did no one want to share a bed with her?  I know if I ever go on Big Brother no one would want to share a bed with me, because I snore...I snore VERY loudly apparently.  Plus I get the jimmy legs so someone would get kicked out of bed.

Nicoles little cousins saying Hayden wants to "make sex" with her was pretty hilarious... hopefully this budding relationship doesn't come as insufferable as every other Big Brother showmance (by the way I hate that term so fucking much!)

I get live feed updates on my Twitter feed and a few days ago  they got alcohol delivery... they got a whopping 16 beers and 2 bottles of wine!  For 13 people! What a bunch of cheap arseholes! They couldn't even spring for a whole 2-4.  I hate to tell tales out of school but I can knock back a beer or two with the best of them, those 16 beers would've been enough for me for a night...I'd give a couple to Donny though!


No comments: