Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Big Brother Canada 3 Week 6 Thoughts



For the second time this season Sindy was shown the door.  I must admit I was not a fan of her off the hop, the whole "with an S" thing really grinded my gears, plus she is as vain as fuck.   But when she re-entered the house I quickly became a fan because unlike half these bozos she actually PLAYS BIG BROTHER!!

Kudos to Sindy for that, but unfortunately playing the game these days just puts a target on your back.  Too many floaters, too many people "going with the house" Sindy was a breath of fresh air for people who enjoy actual game play.  Whenever an houseguest re-enters they are the automatic target, and as well they should be, once you are evicted that should be it, Big Brother really needs to end this twist, personally I blame Twistos for this.  Sindy played a fuck of a game, her week last week was by far the best in the season so far.  Having her as the tie-breaker for the HOH is stupid though, why should she have any influence once she is gone?

Speaking of stupidity, why does BBCAN insist on these cliffhanger HOH competitions.  It's completely absurd and unnecessary.  Even if you don't actively seek spoilers like I do chances are you will see them, are people supposed to stay of Twitter between 10pm Wednesday and 7 pm Sunday?  You could have got away with that back in the Stone Age before social media but not anymore.  I normally reserve this for my Sports Blogs but that deserves a.....


Really producers, you're not being funny or cute you are just pissing off your core viewers.... again.  C'Mon Bud, you waste 20 minutes of the show on that stupid assed road trip, leaving only 4 fucking minutes for the HOH and expect people to go 4 days without reading spoilers?  By the way what was the point of the road trip thing?? As far as I know they spend a whole day on a treadmill for Willow to get a bottle of champagne to give to Sarah while she is a have not.  Didn't Rachelle get the business for eating a fucking Fuzzy Peach when she was a have not last year?  C'Mon Bud! Get your shit straight!

image courtesy @earthdogBB

Thank God for God.  He is saving this season from being completely unwatchable.  I've agreed with everything he has said this week, especially calling out the stupid showmances, they are there to play Big Brother, not hook-up, make whoopee or whatever you kids are calling it these days.  Seriously it's getting to a point where there should be an age 25 limit, anyone under that age can stay home with their Larry Styles posters and their Tinders and "rock and roll" and let the fucking adults play the game.  Godfrey is hilarious too... he had me cracking up quite a bit this week, saying he was 3.5% white, calling Peelee the complete dunderhead that she is, eating the chicken bones etc.  I said last week I think Bruno is going to win, but I hope the final 2 is....

image courtesy @earthdogBB 

Black and Bru!! I hope these two start running shit.  I think they will, get rid of that pylon Zach first and foremost.  Every time that narrator calls him "Captain Canada" I die a little on the inside. Secondly, ditch Bobby as soon as humanly possible.  That guy is dumb, like it takes him 2 hours to watch 60 minutes dumb.  Obviously Peelee is a moron, but she knows she is stupid, Bobby on the other hand thinks he is smart and King Shit.  Bobby is probably the one I hate the most now, mainly because he so fucking stupid, what's with the fake Veto? Lying about being a Virgin?  Saying he doesn't want to be HOH?  I make notes throughout the week for this blog on my phone and half my messages are "Bobby Sucks" "What is Bobby doing?" and "Does Peeeleee have her Grade 10?"

Black and Bru should work with Sarah, Brittnee and Willow to get rid of the Diaper Alliance (I fucking hate that name) and go from there!  At the end of the day I still think Bruno will win as Godfrey is pretty mouthy, and if it came down to the two of them, the jury would pick Bruno all day.

Other Random Thoughts:

Obviously your boy knows who HOH is... spoilers at the end like usual.

I know I shouldn't make fun of Peeleee because it's not nice to make fun of people with mental difficulties but come on, I don't think there has been a worse player in Big Brother History.  Yeah she has an HOH win under her belt, but that was a fluke and obviously she had absolutely nothing to do with any of the decisions.  I am sorry she just isn't cut out for this game, I am sure she is a really nice girl, but that's the exact opposite of what a Big Brother contestant should be.

Ashleigh is just as useless as Peelee... what a waste.

Willow is a spazz and as annoying as fuck, but I think with more air time she could grow on me. Now that she is working with Sarah, who is a good player she'll start doing something besides screaming and jumping around like Phillip the Hypo-Hyper Kid.


Triple eviction next week??  I wonder how they're going to pull that off, maybe if they stop wasting our time with stupid things like that road trip we'd be OK.  I hate Twistos Twists, but this one sounds interesting.  One things for sure it will sure be a culled house.  Here's hoping a combination of Zach, Ashleigh, Bobby, Peeeeeleeee are gone.


Kevin is HOH.  Not sure how I feel about this, he is in an terrible showmance with that dolt Peeeleee, and is a part of the insufferable diaper alliance, but he has shown flashes of playing the game with his head and not his heart, and I don't think he is afraid of making a big move.  That being said the whole triple eviction this can throw a wrench into it all.




No comments: