Thursday, August 28, 2014

Big Brother 16 Week 9 Thoughts


Well that was very upsetting.  No, not the usual hysterics of the houseguests when they see their families, but things got a little dusty when Donny was evicted from the Big Brother house.  He was crying, he said that the rest of the houseguests "hurt his heart" he revealed that he had to quit his job in order to come on the show.  Donny is one of the most genuine, sweetest people that have ever been on any TV show, let alone Big Brother.  He was an outcast right from the jump, he is older than everyone else, and unlike the rest of these areseholes he is actually a decent person.  7 times on the block is pretty rough, and unfortunately it was just a matter of time before he went home.  The picture above was the moment when Julie Chen told him that he was going to be a guest star on the Bold and the Beautiful, look how happy he looks!! I really hope that he gets his old job back, or better yet gets something better than being Groundskeeper Willie.  Fuck Frankie and Derrick for using shitty Team America against him, my feelings for Team America are well known but I hate that poor Donny tried his hardest for them and was hoping that they would save him in the end.  Frankie is such a little weasel for saying that he "tried so hard" to save him, go fuck yourself bud.  If he actually tried to save Donny and not put on that shitty skit, Donny would be safe and he would've been $5K richer.  By the way, mad props to my beloved Julie Chen for telling that turd Frankie that he got an OVERWHELMING NO! I am glad it was him who found out that America hated his ridiculous skit.  Speaking of Frankie...


I thought this was pretty funny, I was texting my sister the other night during the show and I was about to say I hate Frankie, I typed in "I hate" and my phone automatically suggested I put in Frankie (or Devin!! hahaha) It's pretty hilarious that I have texted that I hate Frankie so much that my phone auto-fills it for me (Devin the Ninja Turtle too!) Frankie is one of my most hated houseguests ever.  Fuck he is the worst, I am so over his Diary Room attention whore antics, him announcing that HOH competition on Sunday was a million times worse than when Brendon hosted the HOH competition as a wizard on BB12 and he was over-acting the whole thing....


Frankie thinks he is all that and a bag of chips.  Get off my TV forever, I guarantee you Donny is going to get more acting gigs than you will once the show ends.  Does Frankie have any fans?? Everyone I talk to about the show and all the Big Brother types I follow on Twitter hate his guts... I think only 11 year old Arianna Grande fan girls make up the majority of his fan base.


Jesus Christ is there an uglier couple on planet earth than these two??  I know not everyone can be stunners like yours truly but YECCHH I certainly hope that they don't breed.  That segment with Christine's husband and family was very uncomfortable and went on a little too long.  Her husband seemed to take it all in good humour, but he is obviously hurt by the whole thing.  Christine's Mom was hilarious when she sided with the rest of us saying that she didn't want Christine to win!  I'm no prude by any stretch of the imagination but Cody and Christines non-stop cuddling is wrong, they both should be ashamed of themselves, especially Cody, he knows full well she is married and can end this whenever.  As much as I shit on houseguests on this blog they are real people at the end of the day (except Frankie) and hopefully they can sort out their issues after the show.

Other Random Thoughts

HOH Spoiler is at the end... Cody had a better chance of winning this competition than Victoria, and he isn't even playing.

Now that Donny is gone I really don't like anyone left.  Having no Zach and now no Donny is going to make for a boring final month of Big Brother, the only thing I am wishing for now is a swift Frankie exit.

Derrick is a good player but he talks with his hands too much, it's getting pretty annoying.

The "Temptation" for them during the HOH competition was pretty fucking stupid if you ask me, you mean to tell me they are going to TRY to get a measly $5K and earn a punishment over getting HOH and safety? Not even Caleb is that stupid.  That "Holllaaaaaa" thing is less annoying that Frankie, however.

CBS is airing Thursday Night Football as of September 11th, and the finale is on Wednesday September 24th, so what the fuck is going to happen to Big Brother on Thursday the 11th and the 18th??  The football games start at 8:30, and there is always a pre-game show, so is Big Brother going to be moving to another night?  On an aside thank fuck NFL season is back, even though I am a Bills fan and they are on track for another dreadful season.

Double Eviction next week... these are tough to predict.  If Nicole wins this HOH then that will stir shit up, if it is anyone else it will be Nicole gone first, as these arseholes are unbelievably predictable.  I really hope Frankie is one of the houseguests gone, but I can see production saving him again.  I saw a pretty funny tweet about Frankie, and I wish I saved it, it was from the hilarious @MissCleoBB (who I have got pictures from many times for this blog).  He said "even though I am a homo, Frankie makes me homophobic"  that sums it up pretty perfectly there!


Dork Mode Nerd Boy won the HOH competition.  Yawn.  Surprisingly Derrick ended up taking the $5K so now there is going to be 5000 Hollas now too?  I think Derrick made a mistake doing that, he may be getting a little cocky with all the power he has in the house, and he better watch out, because anything can happen, production might plant some seeds in their heads about getting him out.  That being said Nicole is going to be Caleb's target and she is donezo for sure on Thursday.


No comments: