Monday, July 20, 2015

Big Brother 17 Week 3 Thoughts


Once again I apologize for the lateness of this, between slangin' coasters and my drinking habit there isn't just enough hours in the day!  I think I am more upset because I am neurotic about sticking to a schedule, oh well, I'll try to keep to a routine more.

ANYHOO.... Jeff the Jacker is gone and good riddance.  What a fucking terrible decision it was to have this pylon on the show in the first place, I don't watch the Amazing Race so I don't know if he was as big of a dullard on that as he was in Big Brother.  After the show he said that him and Jackie were brought in for ratings... what a delusional bastard.  How did these people even make it on 1 TV show let alone two.  And those phony baloney tears? Newfie please get the fuck off my TV and go back to the bung hole from whence you came.


I really don't like the "Sixth Sense" alliance.  Especially Austin and Clay.  Austin is a fucking sociopath.  Not only does he have that whole weird controlling/jealousy thing over Liz, who isn't even his girlfriend... the squid actually has a girlfriend outside the house!  Jesus Murphs bud I can't imagine a) another person can see anything in that neanderthal and b) what she must feel seeing him try to knock another woman over the head with his club and drag her back to his cave.  He has a real off-putting look to him too, I dunno I get major douche chills watching him, especially when he puts that whack top-hat on trying to be a bootleg Slash.

Shelli and Clay are really bugging me too, that was really fresh when Shelli said that Austin would just control Liz's HOH, what exactly has Clay been doing while she has been in charge?  I am so fucking sick of her saying "I don't want blood on my hands" then don't be HOH for Christs Sakes, throw the competition like the rest of these retards are doing.

I feel bad for my boy Johnny Mac, I don't know why he keeps agreeing to be put up on the block, I suppose he doesn't have that much of a choice, but it's absolutely absurd that it keeps happening.  Clay and Shelli can fuck off, they can't stay in power forever, and here's hoping there is a power shift soon in the house.

Other Random Thoughts:

I honestly haven't read too many spoilers this year, I am not on Twitter as much as last season (being gainfully employed and all...), and I never go to Jokers or anything anymore.  It's amazing what 40 hours a week at a job can do to your free time!  That said I did hear there was a huge fight and something big may be happening this week, but I'll keep that on the DL for those who don't read spoilers.

Jackie is completely useless and looks like Jar Jar Binks.


So many floaters this season, it's unbelievable.  Has Becky said or done anything since describing being hit by a train?  Did the train mangle her personality too?

It's about time the other side of the house band together instead of sitting around with thumbs up their asses.  I know it's easier said than done but wake the fuck up already.

The Gronk party was the stupidest thing the show has ever done, and they have done a lot of dumb shit.

I should have one of these done on Thursday night, because the next couple of nights should be interesting, but I won't make any promises.  If not I'll post one next weekend.  Until then you can always give your boy a follow on the Twitter @HDH2112 

No comments: