Thursday, July 30, 2015

Big Brother 17 Week 5 Thoughts


Holy fuck for the first time since the first week your boy is on time with one of these posts! Anyways it was a frustrating week in the Big Brother house.  Jason was evicted 7-2 and I honestly thought it was going to be so much closer.  If "the other side" of the house had half a fucking brain than that dullard Becky would've been shown the door, and they would have turned on the Sixth Sense, but nope another case of "going with the house".

I'll miss Jason, he was pretty funny, and I thought he was going to last a lot longer than he did, but like he said in his exit interview as soon as he felt comfortable he was blindsided.  Hopefully his former allies can smarten the fuck up and get the people who have been dominating the game out of the house pronto because it's getting absurd.


Fucking Vanessa.  She had the chance to actually make a proper game move but she fell apart like a Chinese Motorcycle.  Many people have predicted her to win the game, but I think she blew it this week.  I am so fucking sick of her and Shelli saying they "don't want blood on their hands" not wanting blood on your hands is a decent Big Brother strategy when you don't win HOH week after week.  Be like that fucking nerd Steve and make everyone forget you're there, that way you don't get fucking blood on your hands

This week highlighted how terrible the Battle of the Block twist is, the two HOH's end up working together yet again, formulating a plan based on throwing the BOB competition and that ended up blowing up in their faces.  PS Praise be to Jacosta that the BOB twist is done for the season and hopefully forever.  It was a terrible twist right from the jump, it never worked out the way the producers thought it was going to, it was terrible to have it in the first place, and it was even worst to bring it back.  I still can't believe they made my beloved Julie Chen call it "a fan favourite"

I am kind of glad that happened Vanessa's plan blew up in her face, because I am sick of everyone throwing comps, but ultimately it led to another week of this asshole stalker...


Seriously though this guy is a major league creep, I guarantee Liz is missing a pair of underwear or two... maybe that's going to be Judas' new ring attire??  Speaking of which someone posted a YouTube clip of Austin's actual wrestling entrance, and it was the most ghetto cringe worthy thing I have seen in my life.  I used to watch WWE back in high school, this was NOTHING like it... he was wrestling this Amazon Woman (could've been a man...) in what looked like a Legion in front of 12 people.  I had to turn it off.

It's so uncomfortable to watch, Liz has said she doesn't like him, he has said he is falling in love with her, how fucking awkward is that.  Liz shouldn't lead him on, but also Austin should keep his greasy caveman paws to himself... and that kiss??? Gag me with a fucking spoon.

Other Random Thoughts

As of right now 7 housesguests remain in the endurance comp... I'll update this post in the morning with HOH spoilers for those who want to know! Updated - Spoilers Below! 

I really don't like Clay and Shelli....BUT... I have to admit they've played a good game, they've held all the power so far, but they have severe HOHitis.  Apparently Clay, Shelli and Vanessa are in the HOH room 23 of 24 hours of the day. Thankfully, I think their reign is going to come to and end soon.

More Johnny Mac please.

Jackie is actually starting to play the game, and I don't mind her too much, plus I have her in my pool so she better do something.  She is my pick to win HOH again this week... Titty Shakes for all!!!

Has there been a more useless BB player ever than Steve?? His only scene was him giving perv eyes to a god damned camera.

The twin reveal happened....



Except the only one who truly seemed shocked by Julia coming in was James.  I don't think the dumb southern boy thing is a schtick, he is really that dumb.  That being said I like him in the game and I hope he makes it far.



James is HOH!! Woo-Hoo, a power shift!! Apparently during the feeds last night Shelli, Clay and Vanessa are rightfully having a shit hemorrhage, well fuck them.  Apparently Shelli keeps trying to throw Becky under the bus... c'mon bud she has done fuck all.  She's already been hit by a train does she really need to be thrown under the bus??  Here's hoping one of the 6th Sense is gone!

No comments: