Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Crucial Jays Road Swing Upcoming


Hey buds, you didn't think I was going to pull one of these out of my ass this week did you?  Well unfortunately for you I did!!  Like I explained in my last Big Brother post between slangin' coasters and my drinking habits there isn't enough hours in the day!  I will still try to maintain a Sunday or a Monday posting for these in the future.

The All-Star break was last week but as we all know All-Star Breaks are....


Thankfully the dreadful All-Star Break came and went, and the Blue Jays managed to take 2 of 3 from Tampa, with by some miracle Marco "Polo Erik" Estrada out-dueling noted Blue Jay Killer Chris Archer.  The game on Saturday was bullshit, all it proved once again that this dumpster fire of a bullpen can't be trusted in tight games.

The Jays still need an arm, do I need to go through this bullshit again??  Apparently David Price is on the market, and that would likely require a King's Ransom.  Personally I'd trade anyone but Marcus Stroman for him.  Aaron Sanchez is heading to the bullpen, surely this means a trade for a starter is in the works?  That immediately makes the bullpen better, but I think long term both Sanchez AND Oswoona are starters.

The Week Ahead:  @ Oakland (7/21 - 7/23) @ Seattle (7/24 - 7/26)

Now comes the hard part, a tough 6 game road swing through Oakland and Seattle, places where they have had trouble playing and where seasons have gone to die the last few years.  Not gonna lie buds, I am kind of fucking nervous.  I am not going to go into full garbage clown mode and say if they end up going 2-4 or god forbid 1-5 or 0-6 that the season is over, but I think a strong west coast swing will be the kick in the ass this team needs to have a dominant second half of the season.

We get to see this squid over the next few games...


That will forever go down as the greatest trade ever.  Check this out:

Donaldson: .288/.351/.530, 22 2B, 22HR, 62RBI, 33BB, 67 Runs Lawrie: .280/.315/.410, 16 2B, 8HR, 37RBI, 14BB, 31 Runs

Obviously now Lawrie is going to have a great series against us. That said this is one of the most lopsided trades in Blue Jays history, and the garbage clowns are insisting that AA get fired... Newfie Please.


The Ti-Cats played last week, and like the previous 17 times they've played in fucking Montreal they lost. They haven't won a game in fucking Montreal since god damned 2002. Mind you the Cats were complete horseshit for most of those 13 years, but this team is different and is much better than those Tabernac Pea-Soup Swilling Alousquids.

Turn-overs were once again costly for the Cats with Zach Collaros throwing 3 INT's (plus one that was called back on a penalty) and Terrence Toliver fumbled the ball on what was looking like the game winning drive. The fucking clown show CFL officiating once again cost Speedy Banks a Punt Return touchdown that was called back on a rinky-dink penalty that had absolutely nothing to do with the play. CFL officiating gets this weeks....


C'mon bud does a fucking flag need to be thrown every god damned play??  I am finding myself constantly defending the CFL, but I look at last Thursdays game as an outsider and see all those ticky-tack calls the referees are making and I can see why so many people see the league as a joke.  CFL referees have full time jobs outside the league, but for fucks sakes get your head in the game, not everything is a fucking penalty.  It ruins the game when everything is decided by some shitty middle school gym teacher in a striped shirt.

The Week Ahead:  @ Saskatchewan (7/26)

This is the last game on the road before the Cats FINALLY play their first home game, a 2-2 record during that stretch is nothing to sneeze at and is very attainable versus the Riders.  If the defense keeps playing like they've been playing and they shore up the turnovers this could be a very winnable game.


I've meaning to have this dreadful Squid as the Squid of the week for months now, but this morning he finally gave me a good reason too.  Check out this headline that came up on my Facebook feed:



What a fucking hammerhead.  I know he's a fucking neanderthal and isn't the brightest crayon in the box but come the fuck on.  You've only read 80% of your autobiography??  Something tells me he has only read 8% of it.  Last time I checked an autobiography is something you write yourself.  I guess Gronk had someone interpret his cave-drawings and crayon scribbles to be his book.

"Me Gronk, me catch fooseball, me help Brady cheat, me party"  Who wants to read 200 pages of that garbage?

I hate this guy, he ruined this past week of Big Brother with his "Gronk Party".  I am so sick of this fucking schtick he has where he is this big party animal... I am sure he is but fuck bud so are a lot of people but they don't broadcast it like an asshole.  Some squids just like to be the centre of attention and that caveman Gronk is one of them.


No comments: